This Grand French Manor, curated with imported materials from Bourdeaux, stands proudly on the banks of the Severn River just minutes away from downtown Annapolis and the Chesapeake Bay. Deceptively ample in scale, and tucked away on a quiet dead-end street in the premier residential enclave of Wardour, one of Annapolis' most sought-after neighborhoods. This trophy home is in a league of its own, achieving unparalleled scale and quality which seamlessly merges into the backdrop of an already exceptionally rare 1.6-acre expanse with 185' of private water frontage. Beyond the gates sits a circular arrival court with a beautiful central fountain and three-car garage. With unsurpassed attention to architectural details, this magnificent home welcomes guests to a sun-drenched foyer with soaring ceilings centered by breathtaking views of Weems Creek and the waterside pool area. Spanning 10,000 square feet with seven bedrooms, five full baths, and two half baths - the newly updated interior includes dramatic entertaining areas, complete with three fireplaces, 700 bottle wine cellar and stunning water views from almost every room. Interior design inspired by former Ralph Lauren stylist, Isaac Mizrahi, Calvin Klein, and Donna Karan designers. The exquisite NEW chef style kitchen is appointed with "Waterworks" ultra-premium cabinetry and hardware, massive center island and commercial grade appliances. The covered terrace which overlooks the NEW 25' x 50' pool and in-ground hot tub is the perfect place for al fresco dining while enjoying glorious sunset views. This extraordinary residence is surrounded by classic gardens with paved areas ideal for outdoor living and entertaining. Strategically placed landscape lighting illuminates the double gated entry, circular drive, sparkling fountain and waterside lounge area, setting an impressive stage for the elegance within. The deep-water dock (8ft water depth) is equipped with a 40,000 boat lift, dingy lift and a floating pier, perfect for the boating enthusiast plus the Weems Creek setting provides quick access by boat to the Annapolis Harbor and the Chesapeake Bay. Conveniently located to access Downtown Annapolis, head over the Bay Bridge to the Eastern shore or jump on Rt. 50 to get back to Washington, DC and just a few short blocks to West Annapolis' charming commercial district's restaurants & shops. This true "Legacy" property offers the complete package: privacy, convenience, security, beauty and comfort. To explore the property without leaving your home, be sure to view the HD Video Tour.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, French Provincial
5 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
9,944 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Telephone
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Library
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Six Burner Range, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Range Hood, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- 3. Mantle, Wood-burning, Stone, Gas Burning.
- Alarm, TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Heated, In-ground, Saltwater
- Lot View
- River, Water, Scenic
- Body of Water
- Weems Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Fountain, Waterfall, Fishing. Bulkheaded, Premium, Private, Stream/Creek.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price