New Price Adjustment - Check this one out! Stunning, one bedroom floor plan with one and half bath. This upscale Vista II unit on the 3rd floor features many new appointments - new hardwood floors, new carpeting, all new black stainless steel appliances and new washer and dryers, new granite countertops, freshly painted, 10ft ceilings and more. Amenities include one assigned garage spaces, concierge services, fitness center, rooftop pool, etc. Live and walk to the best that the Annapolis Towne Centre offers - Whole Foods Market, Target, banking, and Annapolis' best restaurants and bars. Minutes from Historic Downtown Annapolis, Annapolis Mall, Anne Arundel Medical Center and easy access to Route 50 and Highway 97. MUST SEE UNIT!
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Concrete, Steel, Brick
839 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Grandview At Annapolis Towne Centre
Natural Gas, Electric service available
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Elevator, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Assigned Parking Space.
- Brick, Steel, Concrete
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Outside Shower.
- Community Amenities
- Bar/Lounge, Club House, Community Center, Concierge, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security, Common Grounds
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price